Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Little Sky Cafe

It's quiet and not that hot, D said. We were going to Little Sky Cafe.

Where? I'd not heard of this place before.

In fact, it was at Jalan Song. The kampua noodles were supposed to be good here .... but neither D nor I wanted to burden ourselves with too much carb.

So we had ...

 Cai Kueh, RM0.80 per piece

The Cai Kueh tasted very similar to the ones I could buy from No. 6 Kopitiam at RM0.70 per piece. Inside was shredded jicama and carrots, and flavoured with dried shrimp. Not bad. 

ABC
The ABC tasted alright, and it was a big portion too! 

Tofu and offal soup with vermicelli
I liked this clear soup and the offal made the whole dish seemed satisfying. 

And that made a simple lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...