Friday, September 19, 2014

Tempayan Restaurant

It felt more like a cafeteria than a restaurant. Anyway, I did not know of the existence of this eatery, until D brought me there. It's located at the third floor of Crown Towers at Jalan Pending.

 Kopi C
I enjoyed the hot brew a lot. 

 D had the pineapple juice .... 

 D ordered the Teriyaki fish fillet with rice .... 

while I had the .... 

Club sandwich

The bread slices were longer than usual, and lightly toasted. In between the bread was lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, ham, 2 fried eggs, and 2 slices of cheese! So much! I cut the sandwich into half and gave it to D. I did enjoy the sandwich a bit. It was served with crinkled cut fries and salad. 

There weren't many people around, and it was easier to talk. I had a great time talking to D over lunch .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...