Monday, August 17, 2015

Eating In Front Of My Scripts

I've been busy .... marking. So I've been having my snacks in front of my scripts.

Triangular chai kueh, RM0.60
This one's filled with salted vegetables ... 

This one is with chives inside ... 

Of the two, I much preferred the salted vegetables version. Each piece is RM0.60, and is bought from the Siburan market - only available on Thursdays and Fridays. Nope, I did not drive all the way there. I had a colleague who lived there ... and she bought these goodies for us. Yums. 

 Airflown steamed bao 

The bao was really tasty - the filling was juicy and moist. Yums. Airflown from Singapore by Second Aunt. :)) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...