Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Myojo Ramen Char Mee 100 With Roasted Duck

So the next day, I made myself some Myojo Ramen Char Mee 100 - one of my favourite instant noodles - and served it with slices of of roasted duck which I took home from last night's dinner at Boulevard Restaurant Kuching.

The roasted duck was heated up in the air-fryer just for a few minutes and it was ready to eat. Even on the next day, the meat was still tasty. And it went very well with my instant noodles.

So delicious 

And I hardly get many likes on my posts on Instagram ... but this picture garnered 98 likes so far. Hehe ... so happy :))

2 comments:

  1. the roasted duck got me drooling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The duck was takeaway from Boulevard Restaurant. It was tasty even when eaten on the next day. They do make very decent roasted duck there at Boulevard Restaurant. Go try out.

    ReplyDelete

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...