Monday, August 3, 2015

La Cremeria Stick Ice-Cream Range

And so there was this Maggi Roadshow at The Spring .... so there were counters set up for other Nestle products like Milo, Nescafe, Kit Kat and so on. So I picked up a complimentary cup of iced Milo from the counter and was enjoyed my thick chocolate-y drink when I caught sight of someone waving at me. It was a former student of mine.

While waiting for her entry to the uni, this hardworking girl was working part-time whenever she could! And this weekend, it was she was promoting the Nestle La Cremeria ice-cream. She scooped up some ice-cream for me enthusiastically, and I teased her so that she would give me more. Lol. Yeah, I've always liked the La Cremeria ice-cream. My favourite had always been the Vanilla Cashew Delight.

So I decided to help her out by buying its new stick range ice-cream. There were 3 flavours to choose from - Delightfully Pecan, Heavenly Chocolate, and Absolutely Almond. Each were priced at RM3.50. I bought 5 sticks and got a cooler bag and a bowl for free.

 La Cremeria stick ice-cream 

Yummy 

Of the three varieties, my favourite is Absolutely Almond - as it's vanilla ice-cream coated with chocolate and almond. Delightfully pecan tasted of caramel. Its chocolate coating had almonds in it too. Heavenly chocolate was chocolate ice-cream, coated with chocolate and crunchy cone crumbs. The ice-cream wasn't too sweet by itself, and it was the chocolate coating that was sweet. They made great after meal desserts, though. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...