Thursday, August 6, 2015

Manhattan Fish Market @ The Spring Kuching

My first time eating here, and for about RM24.00 per person, these were what we got ....

Cala Cala & Gummy Bear 
Cala Cala is calamansi and lemon fizzle, while Gummy Bear is Curacao Bleu and tropical fruit mix; I had the Gummy Bear and it tasted prominently of passion fruit to me. 

Fried country mushrooms, served with Honey Cajun Mustard Sauce
The battered button mushrooms were quite enjoyable to nibble, the sauce was too sweet for me.

Mediterranean Baked Dish
I liked the fish, which was served in a foil. I loved the blend of spices and herbs used to flavour the fish. Dory is used .... but I think if the same spices and herbs were used for freshly caught fish, the taste would be heavenly. The garlic rice was also tasty. 

Fishy Chicky Bang Bang
This was a chicken fillet and a fish fillet sandwiched together with cheddar cheese and then deep-fried; it was served with fries, a sunny side up and a deep-fried spaghetti cup. 

The food was so-so, I guess .... not really anything to shout about.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...