Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Neighbouring School Closed

Wow. A neighbouring school was closed for a week due to H1N1.

Hmn. We heard that a student from that school is in ICU because of the complications from H1N1, and is currently in coma.

In my school, many students have contracted fever in the last 2 weeks. In a class, there can be up to 8 or 9 students absent, and their absence from school seemed genuine.

In my Form 5 science class today, 12.5% of the students were absent - all sick!!

During this morning's roll call, we informed the students to report immediately if they were not feeling well. In a bid to control the spread of any illnesses, we want to have any sick child sent home ASAP.

My weapons

Meanwhile, I'm arming myself to fight influenza by taking these supplements. Hope they work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...