Friday, July 31, 2009

Crime Busters x 2 叮当神探

I've just started watching Crime Busters x 2 叮当神探. I thought it's a thriller like C.I.D. But it's not. It's quite comedic, even with a gruesome murder occurring.

The first episode had me in stitches. Lol.

Tay Ping Hui's character Lu Daxiong was hilarious. His exaggerated acting, especially when capturing the lingerie thief, and when he and his partner encountered the Surgical Maniac, was really funny. Lol.

Dawn Yeoh's Piglet was really bubbly and cute. It's such a joy to watch her.

The characters' imaginations were often depicted and these were often really funny too. Dawn Yeoh pictured herself fighting a crook on the very first day she reported to work. While Daxiong fantasized close proximity with Yu Jie, she caught him pressing his lips with his eyes closed against the glass. So embarrassing. Lol.

I think I'm going to enjoy watching this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...