Friday, January 25, 2013

Carl's Junior

I used to enjoy Carl's Junior, but alas, the quality of the food has dropped. And it is reflected in the utensils they used too.

First up, the 2 trays which I got were both uneven .... with a mound somewhere at the centre. Though perfectly usable, they sure did not give a good impression. Bad.

Superstar With Cheese  and Fries
Hmn .... the fries did not taste as good as they did before. They were salty .... and well, just salty.

Superstar With Cheese 
The grilled beef in the burger was also not tasty .... I did not know what went wrong .... but the whole meal just disappointed me.

Hmn .... it's rather unfortunate .... so I hope they improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...