Thursday, January 3, 2013

Italian B.M.T

After my roast beef sub the other day at Subway, I wanted to have the Italian B.M.T ... and so today, I did just that! B.M.T means Biggest, Meatiest and Tastiest! Sounds really yum to me! ;))

Honey Oat Bread + 3 types of meat for B.M.T + lotsa vegetables + 2 slices of cheese + ranch, mayo & chilli dressing

I'm not sure what meat went in there ... but research said that the 3 meats comprised of Genoa salami, pepperoni and ham. I'd say that since our Subway restaurants are halal here in Malaysia, our meats would be pork-free. So whether it was chicken or beef, I really did not know. Does anyone have any idea? This classic sandwich cost me RM13.70 after tax.

Nonetheless, I enjoyed my freshly made sandwich a lot. So much as that I went back for a second B.M.T one Monday noon. This time, I had the Parmesan & Oregano bread, the meats and cheese, vegetables. I dressed the sandwich with just honey mustard and mayonnaise. The mustard brought out the flavour of the meats, while the mayonnaise made the vegetables tastier. This time however, I only paid RM7.95! How worth it!

I saved  near RM6.00! What a big difference that was. It was because Italian B.M.T was the sub sandwich of the day for Mondays. There are different subs on offer daily .... so I think it really made an economical and healthy meal!

One thing I know for sure, I will miss Subway when I return to Miri, a place where I am deprived of a lot of things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...