Sunday, January 20, 2013

Nail Point

My first time doing a pedicure in KL. I was at Berjaya Times Square .... such a big mall that I got lost finding my way around ....

And so, I referred to the directory. There were a few nail salons there. I did not know which one to go, so I simply picked one and walked in ...

OPI NLR53 - An Affair In Red Square
A colour from the Russian collection, an old colour which first debuted in 2007. It was confident colour, rich and red and shimmery. The colour made my feet look paler or fairer for that matter.

There wasn't anything that great about the experience, as it was after all just an ordinary pedicure. I was offered free nail art for the big toes, but to which I declined. No frills for me. ;p Boring eh?

I had to dry my nails for quite a long time. I think I sat at the dryer for about 40 minutes! I was wearing a pair of covered shoes, and they just wanted to make sure that the nails were really dry before I put on my shoes. I paid RM43 for the pedicure. A good RM8 more than I usually pay for in Miri.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, wondering if you are interested to try out Beauty friends Vanedo Korean sheet mask. reply to ilkrskincare@gmail.com if you are.

    ^^

    ReplyDelete

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...