Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The Turkey's Here

There was this limited edition item at Auntie Anne's during the Christmas season. And of course, I just had to try them! I purchased the Turkey Combo for RM9.90. It was made up of ....

Cheezzy Turkey Pretzel
This savoury pretzel had turkey squares and parmesan cheese sprinkled on the surface, and baked till crisp. Very delicious, especially the charred bits.

 Turkey rolls
The texture was different than the Cheezzy Pretzel. The pretzel which wrapped around the turkey was soft and fragrant, while the turkey ham was compactly rolled up to add more bite.

Both were "gobble-worthy", as claimed by Auntie Anne's. But of the two, I prefer the Cheezzy Pretzel, which for me, was tastier. Go try them yourself, available till end of January. Best of all, the Turkey Combo came with a gift tag! I could redeem a free Original Pretzel on my next purchase. That was good news indeed, and I was SO going to claim that free pretzel! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...