Thursday, January 10, 2013

Shapes Sizzling Summer Edition

I've always enjoyed Arnott's shapes. So I was glad that Bro bought some back from his recent working trip to Sydney. 

Arnott's Shapes Sizzling Sumer : Sour Cream & Summer Herbs

This must have been a newly launched range as I had not seen it her in Malaysia. Yet. 

 As usual, the biscuits come in various interesting shapes, and you can see that it is coated with flavouring. These biscuits tasted savoury, slightly tangy and fragrant with the flavour of herbs.

I loved to snack on them as they proved to be very addictive indeed! 

1 comment:

  1. Sizzling silver


    Buy bath salts with wholesale price at Midwest Sea Salt Company. Click here to see all of our exclusive deals on bath salts wholesale. for more information contact know - 513 770 9177

    ReplyDelete

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...