Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I'm Lovin' It : McChicken

I did not have the appetite to eat but I did not want to skip lunch. Whenever I skipped a meal, I would tend to binge later on, and that was dangerous.

And so ... I was pondering on what to eat? I did not want rice nor noodles ... nothing heavy. Finally, I settled on having a sandwich or a burger.

It was nearly 12.00 p.m. And nearby at McDonald's, people actually sat waiting for the McValue meal to be sold  from 12.00 noon to 3.00 p.m. daily. Once the staff flipped the menu board to commence the sales of the meals, the masses thronged the counters. I joined in the queue and was glad that I did not have to wait for long.

Prices for the McValue meals start from RM5.95. If I remember correctly, there were more items at RM5.95 before ... but it seemed that McDonald's had increased the prices ever so tactfully. Now, there is only the McChicken meal left at RM5.95.

And I ordered just that! After tax, I paid RM6.30 for my burger, a drink and fries.

McChicken burger
I think it's a very basic burger. Sandwiched between the toasted sesame bun was a breaded deep-fried chicken patty, shredded lettuce and mayo. My burger was freshly assembled, and it was quite yum in fact. 

And so I sat nibbling at my burger while enjoying the view .... 

 The only McDonald's outlet with a beautiful view of the KLCC gardens ... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...