Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Lego

Bro and I grew up playing Lego blocks. We both shared one basinful of colourful blocks of all shapes and sizes. I had a castle-themed set and Bro's was a space-themed set, which Dad had bought for us all the way from London!

I normally played house ... like all girls do. Not very creative I was. But Bro was very good with the blocks. Inspired by the many cartoons he watched on television, such as Transformers, Saber Riders and the Star Sheriffs, and M.A.S.K, Bro would reproduce the characters using Lego. And his Lego characters bore similarity to their counterparts on television too! His Transformers characters would even transform. Lols.

Hence, Bro is a Lego enthusiast. And he hopes to pass on this love to his son, Berry. Of course, Berry is still too young to play, but we have started our Lego collection at home! Recently, Shell sold Ferrari Lego models at all of its petrol stations. Each model was RM10.90 if customers purchased RM40 worth of petrol.

Of the six models, we managed to purchase 4.

From left to right : Ferrari F40, Ferrari 150 Italia, Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta, Ferrari FXX 

My favourite was the Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta as I thought it looked cute. The collection is safely kept at home ... till Berry is old enough to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...