Friday, January 11, 2013

Wendy's @ KLCC

Wendy's at KLCC only opened its doors on 14 December 2012. The outlet is located at the Concourse level opposite KFC. Everything was new, everything looked spick and span. Bright lights and the red and white colours dominating the restaurant. It lookd and felt modern.

I ordered a medium burger set meal for RM12.85. It was made up of a burger, a soft drink and fries.

Dave's Hot N Juicy Quarter Pound Single
Lettuce, tomatoes, 2 slices of cheese and a quarter pound beef patty. Hidden in between which could not be captured in the photo were tomatoes, onions, pickles, mayo and ketchup.

Instead of the usual fries, I paid RM0.99 to enjoy a cheese baked potato. 

Cheese baked potato, sprinkled with black pepper

I was there at about 11.30 a.m. because I wanted to beat the massive lunch crowd. The girl who served me was polite, but appeared to be struggling to speak in English. Nevertheless, I understood I that I had to wait for 3 minutes for my burger. I stood by the side and I could see them assemble it in the kitchen!

Well, I must say that I enjoyed the meal thoroughly. The ingredients in the burger tasted really fresh. The lettuce was very crisp and the beef patty was grilled to perfection, the other ingredients complemented the burger wonderfully. Yums, it certainly made a good impression on me.

The cheese baked potato was also delicious, with reasonable amoung of cheese sauce dousing the potato. A bit of black pepper added some kick to it. The baked potato was really a welcome as most fast food outlets merely served fries or wedges together with their burger.

After tax, I paid RM14.65 for my meal.

2 comments:

  1. the burger looks huge and the baked potato looks delicious! :) slurps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had Wendy's in the past but I did not remember being impressed with the food; this time, however, I quite enjoyed the burger and the potato. I knew for sure that the food was fresh!

    ReplyDelete

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...