Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year 2013

Inid2tell's highs & lows of 2012

The proudest achievement :
Shedding 10 kg in 3 months. No easy feat, but I did it.

The most exciting moment :
Getting my Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Zippy Wallet.

The most heartwarming moment :
Seeing my baby nephew, Berry, for the first time.

The most painful moment :
Mismatched expectations that led to major disappointments.
I'm still in repair, and it is going to take a long time.

Anyway, my hope for 2013 is to take a more positive outlook on life! It is not going to be easy, but rest assured, I will try taking one small step at a time.


Happy New Year 2013 to everyone. 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the "From Your Perspective" of the many eat-outs and here's wishing you a Bright, Peaceful and Safe 2013...... looking forward to see a continuation for your culinary ventures in 2013, take care, be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Orcagal. Thanks WTF. Thanks for your continuous support. It touches me, and encourages me.

    ReplyDelete

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...