Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Free Pretzel

I bought the Turkey Combo at Auntie Anne's the other day and got a gift tag. With the gift tag, I could redeem a free original pretzel with the purchase of any specialty pretzel. Yippee.

So I bought a Seaweed pretzel .... cause it was the only flavour they had at that time ....

Seaweed pretzel
The pastry is essentially the same, but topped with dry seaweed flakes. The seaweed had this very fragrant smell, and brought a slightly savoury feel to the pretzel. It was not bad ... but it was not my preferred flavour.


Original pretzel
Plain, but it was yum. In fact, I preferred this to the seaweed pretzel. It was relatively, soft, quite chewy and  slighty crispy on the outside. 

And best of all, I paid only RM3.40 for 2 pretzels! Like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...