Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Pasar Pagi Revisited

I drove to Pasar Pagi this morning ... but parked at the wrong parking lot ... and it was a long distance to walk to there. Urgh ... lazy.

So we got back into our car and drove till we were parked next to the flea market .... even if it meant parking by the road side illegally. Lols.

Today, besides fresh produce, we bought ....

 Murtabak, RM2.50
Hmn ... it was quite tasty, filled with just egg and onions but prominent with the taste of curry. It was yum and I enjoyed it lots.

Keropok Lekor 
Bought my favourite "cut". Lols. This one was called "serong", which meant "slanted" in Malay. I liked the chewy texture of the fish cracker, cut this way. Others were called "span" and "crispy", indicating the spongy and crispy texture respectively. 

Putu buluh, RM2.50 per pack
Freshly made, these sweet and spongy cakes were filled with Gula Melaka - quite sweet but satisfying. 

Well, great foray to the market this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...