Thursday, January 17, 2013

Shoe Hunting

I wanted to buy a pair of shoe but was having difficulty looking for a pair which I liked. Hello, I was in KL, shoppers' paradise. There was supposed to be a lot of choices.

But to really find a pair that I liked was difficult. Well, perhaps I was also being fussy ... no heels ... I had plenty of heels but seldom wore them. They had to be beige as beige complemented my feet. Somehow, beige was not really in season. Fashionable colours this season included mustard, royal blue, peach, tangerine. And so, it was not easy to find something I like in the correct shade. 

And so I chanced upon a pair of flat sandals I liked at Vincci KLCC. I wanted to buy it but, unfortunately there wasn't my size left. Hmn. So I went to Vincci Pavillion. Vincci Mid Valley, Vincci Fahrenheit 88, and even Vincci Sungai Wang ... and I could not find that sandal I wanted there. How come they only had it at Vincci KLCC? 

After that, I visited lotsa shoe shops .... Summit .... Charles and Keith ... Sembonia ... Crocs ... and well .. I did not find anything I like. 

2 weeks later .... I saw my sandal again at Vincci KLCC and yay! They'd just re-stocked it. And so I bought it immediately. 

Let's go! For more shopping ;p

I was glad to have bought a pair which I liked ... now it was time to look for some clothes .................. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...