Friday, March 1, 2013

Cooking Again

It's back to preparing meals for myself ... can't be eating out every time, right?

Dinner

I advocate simple meals which can be cooked quickly. And I like to braise my meats because it's a fuss free way of cooking. Tonight's dinner was plain rice, steamed broccoli, and braised chicken breast in spicy gojuchang, soy sauce and sugar. Lols, the chicken tasted better than I expected it to be. Of course it was very spicy, and so that made it all easier to stomach.

4 comments:

  1. That looks tasty, What is gojuchang - does it go by any other name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a Korean condiment, a fermented chilli bean paste. It's sold in a tub or in a packet. Warning, it's very spicy though. I find it very useful for cooking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks nice! :) i love reading your blog! keep it up babe ;)

    ReplyDelete

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...