Saturday, March 23, 2013

Going Blue

Well .... I was in a blue mood the other day, and therefore, blue it was. On my toes, I meant. ;p

O.P.I. NLU04 Swimsuit ... Nailed It
from the Miss Universe 2011 collection. I loved the beautiful vibrant and shimmery blue on my nails.

My regular manicurist has increased her prices ... from RM28 to RM32 to RM35, and now RM40! All within a year and a half! Gosh .... so since it was expensive, I started to stray ....

The other day, I decided to try Nail's Earth, cause a friend said it was nice there. So I called up, made an appointment and headed to the outlet at Boulevard Commercial Centre. It also charged RM40.

I spent a long time browsing the selection of colours. I wanted a dark shade. But not brown or purple as they bore me. Not red or orange hues ... as I was sick of them. So I decided to stick to another shade of blue, and this one was the latest O.P.I Euro Central Spring Collection 2013. The colours arrived only last week, according to the staff.

E72 Eurso Euro

This colour was described as a deep blue creme. To me, it was a rich and intense shade of ultramarine. Beautiful.  I know I will enjoy wearing this colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...