Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Guilt-Free Agar

The weather was really hot for the past few days. So I wanted something cold and refreshing .... like agar-agar jelly.

So I bought RM4.20 worth of agar-agar from the grocery store ... and set out to cook it. Hmn ... I seldom made anything on my own ... so Mom doubted my culinary skills plenty! And while I was cooking it, she supervised.

Pandan-flavoured Agar Jelly in Mould .... 

Chilled & ready to eat .... 

Hmn .... my agar jellies were fragrant and springy .... but they weren't sweet at all .... cause I put in too little sugar. Nonetheless, that made it guilt-free! It made a great non-sweet dessert on a hot, hot evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...