Sunday, March 10, 2013

Good Old Ham & Cheese Sandwich

Since I was eating bread a lot, I thought I would buy some ham. The other day at Supa Save, I bought 6 slices of Primo honey leg ham ... 6 slices for B$6.85 ... so that would be about RM17.00. Expensive, huh?

Assembling my own sandwich ... 
A slice of Primo honey leg ham, a slice of cheddar cheese, lots of butterhead lettuce, cherry tomatoes ...

Just pile them up on a slice of bread ... squeeze some Kewpie mayonnaise and top with another slice of bread ... 

Healthy and yums ... 

There I had my simple meal of a good old ham and cheese sandwich .... done within minutes and simply delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...