Sunday, March 24, 2013

My Own Wrap

I bought a packet of tortilla wraps from Aeon Maluri the other day. It was only RM6.90. In Miri, the exact packet of 8 wraps sold for near RM20.00 at one supermarket! Daylight robbery, I would say!

Anyway .... I made my own wrap for lunch. I could basically fill it with anything I liked. So I searched the fridge, and settled for whatever that was in there ...

Homemade wrap ...

And I had some roasted chicken breast, some shredded sweet cabbage, some shredded carrots, tomato wedges, cheddar cheese, and some Kewpie mayonnaise. I toasted my wrap for a 2 minutes, and then arranged all the ingredients before squeezing some mayo and sprinkling some black pepper on top. Then, roll. The wrap was rather small in diametre, and I could not put in too much ingredients. Unfortunately, cause I liked my roll to be thick and fat. I enjoyed my lunch tremendously. Easy, fast, and yummy. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...