Saturday, March 9, 2013

The Door

At Soon Lee Mega Mart, Kuala Belait, the girls were urgently searching for the washroom.

"Over the other side," the cashier informed me.

It's near the trolleys at the other entrance, my friend said, and proceeded to lead us there.

I went into a cubicle and found that I could not close the door!

Look at that horrid looking door ... there was a notice that said press to close and press to open .... but there was nothing to press and I simply could not close the door ...

So I walked out of the cubicle and happened to see another notice at the other side of the door. It said ... 

Angkat saja kalau tutup =)
or in English
Lift door to close =)

And so I marched back into the cubicle ... and lightly lifted the door and it promptly closed! Well, thanks for the instruction to shut the door! Except that it's pasted on the wrong side. For a rich country such as Brunei, can't some upgrade be done to the toilet door? Geez.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...