Thursday, July 25, 2013

Chinese Sausage In Fried Rice

My friend gave me one Chinese sausage to try. She had bought it from someone, and from hearsay, the sausages were made locally and in KL. She had told me that she liked the sausages on many occasions, and insisted that I tried it out.

And so ... with the single sausage in hand, I thought I would make some fried rice.

Fried Rice with Chinese Sausages

Well ... I would say that the Chinese sausages were in a really nice, dark shade. There were firm, but not hard, and was quite sweet. Sweeter than the average Chinese sausage that I'd eaten. So, it really complemented the savoury rice.

On the whole, I enjoyed today's fried rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...