Wednesday, July 3, 2013

I'm Lovin' It : Spicy Chicken McWrap

I love the Spicy Chicken McWrap. I had it at the newly-renovated outlet at the Bintang Plaza Mega Mall.

Nice Packaging ...

Spicy Chicken McWrap and French Fries 

Take a closer look .... 

Now why did I like it?

I've always loved wraps. I loved the texture of the tortilla wrap. At McDonald's, the 10-inch tortilla wrap was fresh, warm and chewy. I loved the texture.

I loved the crunchy and tasty chicken thigh meat, coated in a fiery crust. The meats weren't as juicy as I wanted them to be .... but they were freshly fried, and spicy flavour came through quite well.

I loved the crispy and fresh vegetables in the wrap. There were lettuce, tomatoes, cabbage and carrot shreds, encasing the chicken in a compact manner. The fragrant sesame deluxe sauce was fragrant and tasty too.

I wish this was a permanent item on the menu. Unfortunately, it was only available for a limited till 03 July 2013. That's today! So, Spicy Chicken McWrap, do make your come back to the menu soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...