Tuesday, July 23, 2013

I'm Lovin' It : Spicy Chicken McDeluxe

The other day, I drove to McDonald's on impulse. I don't know why. Perhaps I was feeling really lousy, and I had just wanted to hang out somewhere. I also wanted to have the Grand Spicy Meal. Unfortunately, McShaker Fries was unavailable. So I had to be happy with just the Passion McFizz.

My Meal .... 

I'm glad that I enjoyed the meal. The drink was quite nice, for a change. I loved the refreshing and fragrant passion fruit flavour with the fizzy and slightly citrusy 7-Up. The burger was yum. I loved the crunchy and spicy chicken thigh patty that set fire to my mouth delightfully. Kinda want to eat it again now ....

But well, that was the other day. Now's the Samurai promo .... I haven't gone to try it yet. Soon. :P

Oh yeah .... for the record, I don't own a single minion. It's sold out by the time I realised there is minions. Lol.

2 comments:

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...