Sunday, July 28, 2013

Nasi Lemak Lunch

The enterprising kids managed to obtain sponsorship from Shukie, in a bid to raise fund. The restaurant was generous enough to sponsor 40 packets of nasi lemak, in which the kids sold.

Nasi Lemak

The rice came with light green, fragrant pandan rice, a hard-boiled egg, a whole deep-fried chicken thigh, a packet of sambal and another packet of peanuts and crackers. The nasi lemak was very delicious indeed. I liked the piquant and spicy anchovies sambal. It tasted slightly sweet, but went very well with the rice. What I did not like so much was the chicken .... which I found to be bland and dry.

Anyway, I sincerely thank the restaurant for their contribution. Thanks for your good deed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...