Monday, July 8, 2013

Inarizushi

Hmn .... I never really appreciated Inarizushi ... up till now. It's essentially a tofu pouch, filled with rice. Now, it can be filled with lots of other things other than rice.

This time around, I kind of liked the sweet taste that had a faint hint of soy, and its soft yet chewy texture. Of course, the presentation kind of tempted me as well.

Inari Boat Tuna Mayo

Inari Burger
I thought it looked kind of cute, the patty being so much large than the tofu pouches. Taste wise ... hmn .... I can't say I like the combination. But the tofu pouches still tasted good. 

Well .... not much of choice here .... frankly speaking. There are lots of items .... but then .... just not what I want to eat. In the end ..... 

Broiled salmon ... 

It's another night at the movies after that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...