Friday, July 5, 2013

Deep-fried Bread

I love deep-fried bread. I vividly remember the times when I was a child ... when Fourth Aunt spreaded some prawn past over bread squares and then deep-fried those. I loved them so much!! Then, in primary school, the canteen sold sardine deep-fried bread. Those were really tasty!

And so, at my school canteen the other day, I saw some deep-fried bread on sale. Of course, I bought a piece.

Bread, coated with egg and deep-fried

Inside was crunchy vegetables - stir-fried cabbage and carrot shreds ... 

The savoury filling seemed to be quite yum .... I had the bread with lots of chilli sauce. It was alright, but a bit expensive at RM1.00 a slice.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...