Saturday, August 3, 2013

Back To Surf & Turf

My friend had not been here .... so well .... since I found the food to be alright, I did not hesitate to come back. We ordered 3 items, and 2 drinks. We paid RM68.20 for our food. Here was what we ate ....

Dinner ... Fish and Chips RM15.90
The batter was crispy .... and inside was still juicy. It was not bad. I loved it dipped in tartare sauce. The fries .... got soggy quite quickly. 

Char Siu Chicken Wing, RM 9.90
This was the best item for the both of us, as it was really yum. It did not taste like char siu ... but the chicken wings were really well marinated. The flavour really penetrated the meat. I was not sure whether it was grilled or deep-fried, but it was really crispy on the outside. Very shiok indeed. 

Lamb shank , RM 29.90
The lamb shank was tender .... and the gravy tasted quite strongly of spices ... not sure what herbs and spices ... perhaps clove and cinnamon .... I quite liked to eat it with the barley risotto. The gravy in the bowl was too little, though. So we asked for more and they obliged. :))

Our drinks ... fresh apple and orange juice, and lime juice

Funny that at the end of the meal, my friend asked me if I was full. Well ... yeah .... I was ... but she could do another round with carbs. Lol. She was missing her rice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...