Thursday, August 22, 2013

Chives With Noodles

It's my first time cooking this dish .... and I loved the combination of flavours and textures!  

Chives Fried Noodles
I had in there some prawns and pork and egg and beansprouts and chives

Not many people eat chives because of its strong flavours, which can turn off some people. I was never too fond of chives, but they DO flavour some food wonderfully like these noodles. Somehow, the chives and the sweetness of the prawns and meats, and the crunchiness of the vegetables .... yummm ..... delicious indeed. 

2 comments:

  1. Looks appetizing. May I know what camera are you using to capture that nice image?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just using my faithful iPhone :)

    ReplyDelete

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...