Thursday, August 1, 2013

I'm Lovin' It : Samurai Burger

It was 5.10 p.m.

"No queue-lah!" I told my friend confidently. The queue normally starts at 6.00 p.m. when McValue meals are sold.

But when we reached the outlet, there were 4 long queues .... 2 queues waiting to place the orders and 2 more queues to collect the orders. Geez .... by the time we sat down ... it was 5.35 p.m.

Well, I had my "Warrior Meal". Lol. I think I love the name more than I love the burger.

Beef Samurai Burger

First of all, I loved the size of the beef patty. It's a quarter-pounder, and the beef patty was huge! What I did not like was the teriyaki sauce coating the beef .... which I found to be too sweet. It felt like eating a sweet burger. The lettuce was totally unseen .... so I suppose you can guess the miserable amount that went in there. There was mayo in the burger ..... but it was totally tasteless, being overpowered by the sweet sauce. In other words, I did not like the Samurai burger. Bear in mind that it's purely personal, because I know of lots of people who love it. Chicken Samurai was also available ... but I did not think I would want to try that at all.

I also had the Sakura McFizz and the Crisscut Fries.


Sakura McFizz was essentially Ribena and Sprite. It was not bad a combination, but it was nothing special to me. I loved the Crisscut Fries A LOT, though. It was crispy and crunchy and flavoured .... so it beat the ordinary Fries hands down.

There was also Taro Pie for a limited time ....


Taro Pie 

It was sweet ... and the taro pieces could have been more fragrant, but I loved the piping hot filling because it brought a satisfying end to the meal. 

My friend ate a Triple Cheeseburger + a Double Cheeseburger. So that made a Quintuple Burger. Lol.

 Triple Cheeseburger

I'd never have the Triple Cheese before ..... maybe I'd try have that one day. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...