Sunday, August 4, 2013

Shopping For Intimates

There is a local brand of undergarment that I am fond of. I find their products to be comfortable and reasonably priced. Recently, I bought a pack of Tanga. There were 2 pieces in a pack.

But after the first wash, and by hand too, I found that one of them had torn at the band. I inspected it closely .... and I surmised that it had not been sewn in.

Upset that a brand new piece should tear, I lodged a feedback at the website. I was not sure whether they would reply, but I wanted them to know the defect in their product.

So I was pleasantly surprise to get their response a few days later via email. A few exchanges ensued, where I even managed to email to them 2 photographs of the tear. Finally, they offered to replace it for me.


Yippee. But I had to wait for stock to arrive to where I was .... and that took about a month .... and finally, today, I exchanged the defected piece to a new piece.

So glad! So glad also that the staff was helpful, polite and apologetic for the whole experience. And I'm definitely so glad that I can continue to support the brand. :P

2 comments:

  1. hmm...giving the adage airing one's laundry a fresh look, good for you gal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo ... i like that expression :P

    ReplyDelete

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...