Monday, August 5, 2013

Off To Kuching

MasWings isn't very consistent. The last time I had travelled on it, I was served a packet of peanuts and a small glass of juice.

Hence, I thought I was going to be starved this time around, since I was travelling at dinner time. I went to the airport, armed with some buns, and ate them while waiting for my flight. It was delayed for half an hour, much to my annoyance.

Then on board, when I was expecting peanuts and juice ...... we were served a sandwich bun and juice. Hmn .... was it because it was Ramadhan? People had just broken their fast at that time .... and MasWings thought to supply something more substantial than just peanuts??

A sandwich and a glass of juice

I smelled the freshness of the bun as people started eating on board ... I opened it up and checked the filling, and was impressed with the neatly arranged slice of lettuce, 2 slices of cucumber .... and hmn ... not sure .... probably a mixture of tuna and egg. I took one bite ... and found it tasteless. I did not like it. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...