Friday, December 18, 2015

Back To Boulevard Restaurant

We only ordered 3 items, and a small pot of Chrysanthemum tea. Lunch cost us RM46.00, but we enjoyed the meal.

Shrimp Dumpling With Mayonnaise, RM7.50
The dumpling skin was thick and hard .... so that wasn't nice; the filling too was average, with chopped shrimps and minced meat; even the mayonnaise dipping was a tad sweet. I don't like this item.

Salted Egg Custard Bun, RM6.50

Yummy salted egg custard oozing out from the soft bun .... I liked this item as it was so satisfying .....

Seafood Hor Fun Cantonese-style
Very good smoky noodles, good eggy consistency in the gravy, and reasonable amount of seafood; I loved this dish.

I like eating here. Will definitely come back. :)) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...