Thursday, December 10, 2015

Pad Ka Prao Gai

I didn't know what to cook. I didn't know what to eat. Well, I had some chicken breast bits in the fridge. So while I was searching for some inspiration online, I chanced upon a Pad Ka Prao Gai recipe. Chicken stirfried with basil, chilli and garlic.

Hmn .... I had all the ingredients on hand. And well, the basil is from my garden. I planted it myself! So why not? I used this recipe. Check out the link.

So first, I got rice cooking in the rice cooker. Then I pounded 5 cloves of garlic and 3 birds' eye chilli, and then washed the basil which I had harvested from the backyard. I had the chicken cleaned and cut already ...

So I started by frying an egg .... the yolk broke, unfortunately. So the egg didn't look aesthetic. Lol. Then, it's followed by a quick stir-fry of all the ingredients for the dish. The seasoning I used were oyster sauce, fish sauce, dark soy, and a pinch of sugar.

Yummy, my brunch. :))




No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...