Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Coffee Obsession

And so S and I was at the ICT Fair at Wisma Saberkas the other day ... and we were utterly disappointed by the venue, the scale of the event and the lack of great deals of the ICT wares.

First of all, parking was a problem. We climbed right up to the top ... and luckily for us, we managed to get a space. Coincidentally, my Fourth and Fifth Aunts were there too - at the very same time that I was there .... and they had to turn back after failing to secure a parking. Then, the event was held at the former bus bays .... the place had been sealed up, but the space was small and the ventilation was poor. There were limited booths .... and their offers weren't that attractive. We enquired after a few laptop computers but did not find the prices that great.

I did sign up for Unifi though .... and I got a MI powerbank foc. :))

Disappointed by the fair, we headed to Coffee Obsession - the first visit for the both of us. We both loved the cosy ambience here - really great to hang out. And I'd say the service here was superb too! The staff was super attentive .... offered to keep my umbrella at the door, offered to remind me about taking it back later, recommended me to try their food items, offered to refill my mug of with hot water .... really great.

Creme Brulee, RM8.00; Turkey Quiche, RM8.00
2 cups of tea, RM6.00 each

The hot teas were soothing to drink - there were a variety to choose from; between the creme brulee and turkey quiche, I'd say that the creme brulee was more satisfying. :)) 

Would you come back here? I asked S as we left.

Yes, she replied. She'd come for lunch soon. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...