Saturday, December 12, 2015

Potbless : Lemongrass Chicken Casserole

We're having plenty of potbless dinners recently. Tonight, my contribution is ....

Lemongrass Chicken

I did not sleep the whole night as I was having some sort of an allergic reaction. And so I was feeling tired the whole day, and was in no mood to cook. Initially, I had wanted to cook Ayam Berempah ... but then I changed my mind and opted for an easier way to cook the chicken. Just simmer away .... after sauteeing the ginger, garlic, shallots and lemongrass and then searing the chicken in a wok, and finally adding some soy sauce, salt and sugar. 

 Yummy food contributed by everyone .... 

My favourite of the night was the dessert ... 

Coffee Streusel Crumble, fresh from the oven
Very satisfying and yummy ;)) 

With this group of friends, this is the last dinner for the year as everyone will be travelling after this. Happy holidays, everyone! See you guys next year. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...