Friday, December 11, 2015

Potbless : Fried Beehoon & Nutella Cupcake

Tonight was my turn to prepare refreshment, and of course, I opted for something easy to make ....

Fried Beehoon
I fried the noodles with mushrooms, cabbage, egg and chicken. To make it look presentable, I garnished it with strips of omelette. 

I'm glad it was well-received; even the most difficult to pleased person, G, liked it. Lol. 

Nutella Cupcake
I think I've mastered this recipe .... today, I used the oven to bake it, and it rose beautifully, compared to when I baked it in the airfryer. Also at 180 degrees for 10 minutes, 1 recipe yielded 6 cupcakes. :)) 

Of course, there were plenty of other things to eat - as everyone brought a little something - like breadfruit fritters, kedondong pickles, satay, lemang and even durian! :)) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...