Monday, December 21, 2015

Simple Xmas Party :))

The Zumba mates held an Xmas party after our Zumba class the other night; we had light and simple refreshment since everyone was tired after the workout, and it wasn't right to eat something too heavy.

We had ...

Curry Puffs from Mita Cake House

Assorted Maki Sushi from JP Mart 

And other items not in the photos include ice lollies, fruit and vegetable rojak, soya bean pudding, grapes, and cupcakes. It was fun. We enjoyed the camaraderie.:))

2 comments:

  1. So delicious. If you're free. Do drop by my page and read about my travels in Beijing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you've enjoyed your holidays! I'll do so, I haven't been to Beijing yet! :))

    ReplyDelete

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...