Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Nasi Lemak In Kuching : New Golden Cafe

Busy, busy. I have a deadline to meet and haven't been cooking. So I went to buy lunch. The other day, I saw this stall selling nasi lemak at New Golden Cafe at Kenyalang Commercial Centre. And I had made a mental note to try it out. Today seemed to be a good time.

Nasi Lemak Seri Pandan, RM5.00 

The rice looked an awful green, and not have the lemak flavour of coconut milk, nor did it have the aroma of pandan leaves. The sambal was on the sweet side - not too memorable; but what I liked was the chicken curry, which I found to be very tasty. 

I made my own quencher .... 

Lime and honey and preserved plum. Super good. :)) 

That's it for lunch. Back to work. :)) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...