Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Chicken & Egg

Age old question, did the chicken or the egg come first? Well, ponder away .... lols.

Mom told me to make breakfast for Bro cause he did not eat the baos that we were having. Bro hated baos because of a childhood incident. And I obliged happily as it was a chance for me to experiment.

Mom steamed some chicken breast meat, in which I chopped up. Then I added some Kewpie mayonnaise, a pinch of salt and pepper. I then boiled an egg and mashed it. I also added some mayonnaise, salt and pepper to it.

I then spreaded some butter over each slice of bread, and assembled it. Bread + chicken + lettuce + bread + egg + lettuce + bread. Then I toasted it in the oven .....

Chicken & Egg Sandwich Toast

So much! Bro exclaimed when I served him the sandwich. But he finished them anyway. No complaints ... so I assumed the sandwich tasted alright. What could go wrong with chicken and egg and mayo on bread, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...