Saturday, November 17, 2012

I'm Lovin' It : Filet-O-Fish

I think McValue meals are really good value for the money. It's available from 12 - 3 p.m. and 6 - 9 p.m. So those are the times when the fast food outlet is the most crowded.

Hmn ... I normally have the Big Mac. But tonight, I somehow felt like having the Filet-O-Fish. A medium McValue meal costs RM7.50.


The carton

The burger
Just a slice of cheese, a deep-fried fish filet, and tartare sauce

A look at the beneath the bun

For a limited time, the large fries comes with a Smoky BBQ flavouring sachet ... 

Smoky BBQ flavouring

The orange-coloured flavouring was kinda yum ... a hint of bbq flavour which was on the sweet side ... made the French fries tastier.

French fries ... with black pepper on one side and smoky bbq flavour on the other side ... oops ... bet you can't see the orange-coloured powder ... 

Really worth the money, but also makes me feel guilty as hell. I had better go exercise tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...