Sunday, November 11, 2012

Massimo Favorito

I tried Massimo wheat germ sandwich bread the other day, and I liked it.

Here's an egg and cheese omelette on a slice of Massimo wheat germ bread. 

Well, I just find that I liked the thickness of the bread as you can see in the picture, and the fact that it had substance. At least it did not feel like eating cotton wool, if you know what I mean. 

So when I saw the cream-filled buns, I thought I'd give them a try as well. I think they are RM0.90 per  bun.

Massimo Favorito Chocolate Cream Bun 

Unwrapped ...

Bitten into ... 

I'd say the cream bun was so-so ... I would not be buying or eating this unless there was absolutely nothing else to eat. ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...