Sunday, November 18, 2012

Veggies & Curry

Gawd, it was near 1 p.m. and I had nothing to eat. I was starving and getting really cranky. So in the end, I went to Star. I had not been there for quite long a time, and the cafe was really packed with people eating and taking away food. I had ....

Three types of greens on rice : Baby kailan, French beans & angled beans, RM3.50
The baby kailan was stir-fried in oyster sauce, the French beans stir-fried with anchovies and the angled beans stir-fried with dried shrimps. But they all taste the same to me.

 Chicken curry, RM5.00
I mistook this for chicken stew, because of its pale colour. The curry was really mild and salty. Not so nice. Hmn .... I must remind myself not to buy this next time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...