Friday, November 30, 2012

Stir-fried Vermicelli with Belacan

I've eaten here at Marina Seahorse Bistro II many times but I believe that I've not tried the Stir-fried Vermicelli with Belacan. This is what it looks like.


Fine vermicelli was used to cook this dish. It was not too salty nor too spicy. I could smell and taste the mildly pungent belacan or prawn paste. And there were some mustard greens and beansprouts which provided some crunchiness to the noodles. The vermicelli was also stir-fried with strips of tender chicken and egg. It was not bad. This vermicelli noodle dish cost RM5.50. 

Tonight, I actually brought my friend who had not eaten here before. She had the Kampung Fried Rice and was superbly impressed. Lols. She also sang praises for the deep-fried chicken wings. ;p 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...