Friday, November 16, 2012

Fuss Free Lunch

Hmn .... I cooked when I had the mood. Today, well, I actually did not feel like cooking. I had not planned to cook as I wanted only to have bread for lunch.

I stood in front of the fridge, opened it and looked inside.  Then all of the sudden, I changed my mind as I wanted to use up my leftover stuff in the fridge - rice and fishballs and minced meat and eggs. So I thought I'd prepare a meal. A fuss-free meal with minimal ingredients.

I stir-fried the mustard greens with the fishballs, stir-fried the minced meat with soy and sugar and spring onions, and fried the egg. Then I heated up the rice in the microwave oven.


And there ..... I had a homecooked lunch at almost an instant. ;) And it was so easy that it took me only 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...